Gina is about to marry her boyfriend.
George is about to join a lesbian pop band.
Gina and George are the same person.
No wonder Georgina is DOUBLE BOOKED.
Georgina has a strict routine:
1) teach piano to bored children
2) schedule dates with long-term boyfriend
3) repeat until dead
But then, one wild night, she auditions for a famous lesbian pop band and realises:
1) she longs to play her own music
2) she wants to be just like them
3) their drummer is really hot...
Realising she might be bisexual, Georgina – and her schedule – are in chaos. Torn between the safety of her old life, and the freedom of a new one, she does what any rational person would do. She splits herself in two. After all, two lives are twice the fun... right?